Page 24 sur 37 PremièrePremière ... 14222324252634 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 231 à 240 sur 364

Discussion: Industrie du cinéma à Montréal et tournages mettant Montréal en vedette

Blog Entries

Par défaut

Le temps est donc venu.

Blog Entries

Par défaut

Peut-être une histoire autour d'un écrivain névrosé qui perd son fournisseur de bagels chauds du matin et tout déboule...

Par défaut

Speaking of Woody Allen. I read an article that Israel trying to have him a film a movie there, rather than in Europe.

Par défaut

We should also try and peak the interests of the people responsible for the James Bond franchise and try and get a segment filmed here as well.

Par défaut White House Down

http://blogs.montrealgazette.com/201...te-house-down/

Channing Tatum, Jamie Foxx, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and James Woods coming to town to shoot White House Down

It’s shaping up as a star-studded upcoming few months in Montreal. Last week in this very space, I broke the news that Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren, Catherine Zeta-Jones, John Malkovich and Mary-Louise Parker were headed our way to shoot RED 2.

Now I hear there’s another major Hollywood flick on its way to Montreal. Director Roland Emmerich – the disaster-movie kingpin whose credits include Independence Day, the Montreal-shot Day After Tomorrow, Godzilla and 2012 (the movie, not the year!) – is already here, deep into pre-production work on White House Down, which will begin filming at Mel’s Cite du Cinema studios in August.

he cast features Channing Tatum, Jamie Foxx, Maggie Gyllenhaal – SWOON! – and James Woods. The script is by James Vanderbilt, who penned The Amazing Spider-Man, a screenplay that Sony Pictures paid a cool three million bucks for, and it’s about a secret-service agent (Tatum) who springs into action to save the president (Foxx) when a para-military group grabs control of the White House.

Gyllenhaal – did I mention the word ‘swoon’ – and Woods play secret service agents. Variety reported Tuesday that Richard Jenkins from Eat Pray Love is in serious talks to take a role in the movie. Jenkins would play the Speaker of the House.

Par défaut

Un marché à prospecter pour le Bureau du film de MTL:

Des tournages de plus en plus délocalisés hors de France.

http://www.lemonde.fr/culture/articl...6061_3246.html

Blog Entries

Par défaut

Roland Emmerich & Steven Speilberg were set to shoot Sci-Fi movies here in Montreal it was announced early this year. I know it got postponed for some reason but to date I have yet to hear anything on these two projects. Anyone know?

Par défaut

http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2...ek/#more-36915

Channing Tatum & Jamie Foxx will begin shooting ‘White House Down’ in Montreal next week

According to The Montreal Gazette, Roland Emmerich has just arrived in Montreal to begin doing pre-production work on White House Down.

The movie (not to be confused with Olympus Has Fallen, starring Gerard Butler, which also went by White House Down at one point) focuses on a secret service agent who is tasked with saving the life of the U.S. President after the White House is overtaken by a paramilitary group.

White House Down is expected to begin filming at Mel’s Cite du Cinema studios on August 7. From what we’ve heard some of the cast, which includes Channing Tatum, Jamie Foxx, Maggie Gyllenhaal and James Woods, will begin arriving in Montreal for rehearsals tomorrow (8/2).

In addition to White House Down, shooting will begin on Red 2 in Montreal in September for a few months before moving to London later this year.

If you spot White House Down or Red 2 filming in Montreal, share your scoop with us at olv@onlocationvacations.com!

Par défaut

I just watched a trailer for a movie called "The Words". It seems liked it was filmed here or partially filmed here.

Discussions similaires

1. Films favoris de 2008?
    Par Malek dans le forum Hors Sujet - Off Topic
    Réponses: 24
    Dernier message: 09/01/2009, 20h28
  2. La SGF fait déménager Alliance Films à Montréal
    Par ErickMontreal dans le forum L'actualité - Current events
    Réponses: 25
    Dernier message: 18/01/2008, 05h56

Règles de messages