Affichage des résultats 1 à 10 sur 10

Discussion: Ultra-small home

Par défaut Ultra-small homes + mini homes

I don't think anyone here would like this. It would beat living in apartment thats for sure. Plus if it cost like US$500,000 in Tokyo. It can't be that expensive here.
    Dernière modification par jesseps ; 05/01/2011 à 08h44.

Par défaut

I don't know what kind of apartment you've seen, but that surely is smaller than anything I've ever lived in.

Blog Entries

Par défaut

I wouldn't mind it, if I were alone... but I don't see any king size bed in there very useful for bachelors lol
    "Everything in life is somewhere else, and you get there in car." - E.B. White

"Malgré l’opposition, Projet Montréal maintient le cap. « Ce que nous avons fait sur le Plateau, on veut le faire à la grandeur de Montréal », a répété M. Bergeron aux côtés de Luc Ferrandez."

Citation Envoyé par Cataclaw Voir le message
    The only reason ... is the free indoor parking. Free.. indoor.. parking. No hassles. Blizzard 50cm snow? No problem.

Par défaut

i dunno if she got her math wrong, but 30 sq meters is almost 325 sq feet. if it's 3 stories high, that's almost a thousand sq feet. if it's 325 sq feet on three stories, i can see how that can feel cramped; but it's still 325 sq feet - i now have just under 400, and could probably do with alot less if it were better layed out. my appartment before that was below 200 sq feet (and yes, it was an appartment).

reminds me of those tiny spaces they showcase at ikea. they created some pretty livable areas all well under 300 sq ft. i mean, granted those missing walls would have very large windows. in any case, space is overrated. location is much more important. i would glady pay as much as i would for 350 sq feet versus a thousand, if it was nicely situated, as opposed to some shithole suburban dead land.
    disclaimer: excusez la lecture de mes mots, j'ai plusieurs langues secondes.

Par défaut

You have to go outside to change your mind
    So live this day that you can look every damn man straight in the eye and tell him to go to hell.

Par défaut

Par défaut

Space: 436 sq.ft
    Sustain

Imagine future trailerparks full of these.

Fabprefab (List of prefab home designers)

Dernière modification par jesseps ; 04/01/2011 à 16h53.

Par défaut

that may be ugly as shit, it's still a good 50
    sq ft larger than my appartment - and my apparment is nowhere near "ultra small"; maybe you ough to redefinine your standards.....
    disclaimer: excusez la lecture de mes mots, j'ai plusieurs langues secondes.

Par défaut

Not a small apartment, but a small home. Don't know of many actual houses that are 450 sq.ft.

Règles de messages