- [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/products/sketchup-pro"]SketchUp Pro[/URL]
- [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/products/sketchup-make"]SketchUp Make[/URL]
- [URL="http://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/"]3D Warehouse[/URL]
- [URL="http://extensions.sketchup.com/"]Extension Warehouse[/URL]
- [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/products/sketchup-viewer"]SketchUp Viewer[/URL]
- [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/products/sketchup-mobile-viewer"]SketchUp Mobile Viewer[/URL]
- [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/3Dfor/light-construction-remodeling"]Light Construction & Remodeling[/URL]
- [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/3Dfor/commercial-interiors"]Commercial Interiors[/URL]
- [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/3Dfor/kitchen-bath-interior-design"]Kitchen, Bath & Interior Design[/URL]
- [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/3Dfor/landscape-architecture"]Landscape Architecture[/URL]
- [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/3Dfor/urban-planning"]Urban Planning[/URL]
- [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/3Dfor/game-design"]Game Design[/URL]
- [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/3Dfor/film-stage"]Film & Stage[/URL]
- [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/3Dfor/3D-printing"]3D Printing[/URL]
- [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/3Dfor/k12-education"]K12 Education[/URL]
- [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/3Dfor/higher-education"]Higher Education[/URL]
- [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/buy/sketchup-pro"]New Sketchup Pro Licenses[/URL]
- [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/upgrade"]Upgrade a License[/URL]
- [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/upgrade"]Renew Support[/URL]
- [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/buy/corporate-solutions"]Corporate Solutions[/URL]
- [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/buy/education-licenses"]Student & Educator Licenses[/URL]
- [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/learn"]Learn Center[/URL]
- [URL="http://help.sketchup.com/"]Help Center[/URL]
- [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/learn/videos?playlist=58"]Video Tutorials[/URL]
The easiest way to draw in 3D
You love what you do. Now love how you do it.
[URL="http://www.sketchup.com/products/sketchup-pro/new-in-2015"]What's New?[/URL][URL="http://www.sketchup.com/#scroll"]Why SketchUp?[/URL]
Get good fast
There’s a reason SketchUp is synonymous with friendly and forgiving 3D modeling software: we don’t sacrifice usability for the sake of functionality. Start by drawing lines and shapes. Push and pull surfaces to turn them into 3D forms. Stretch, copy, rotate and paint to make anything you like. If you want to be productive within a couple of hours, you’ve come to the right place.Ready to start learning? Download today, then...
- ... watch a [URL="http://www.sketchup.com/learn"]getting started video[/URL].
- ... learn about [URL="https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-bndkJaV8A6xrBPAzA611VEGy57UAaKS"]SketchUp's tools[/URL].
- ... ask a question in the [URL="http://forums.sketchup.com/"]SketchUp Forums[/URL].
[URL="http://www.sketchup.com/#next1"]Find a 3D model of anything[/URL]
Find a 3D model of anything
Why model everything from scratch? Whether it’s a chair for the room you’re designing or a rhino for your zoo, you’ll find almost anything you need in SketchUp’s 3D Warehouse, the world’s biggest repository of free 3D models. And anyone can use 3D Warehouse to store and share models. Upload your best work and become a SketchUp legend.Curious what you’ll find in 3D Warehouse?
[URL="https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/"]Go ahead, search for a model now…[/URL]
[URL="http://www.sketchup.com/#next3"]Turn models into stellar drawings[/URL]
Turn models into documents
At some point in most 3D projects, you’ll need to turn your model into a set of drawings that gets the point across. LayOut in SketchUp Pro lets you add model views to pages, choose drawing scales, adjust line weights, and add dimensions, callouts, and graphics. Make a change to your SketchUp model, and find it reflected automatically in LayOut. And when it’s time, export PDFs, images and CAD files.Ready to start making staggeringly beautiful documents?
[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJdmEGBEV1s&list=PLC5A28DABE36C6238"]Start learning LayOut now.[/URL][URL="http://www.sketchup.com/#next2"]Make SketchUp yours[/URL]
Make SketchUp yours
SketchUp is meant to be customized. Thanks to our Ruby API and an amazing community of developers, today you can explore an entire universe of extensions. These are add-on tools built to solve the kind of 3D modeling problems that might otherwise leave you scratching your head. Need to draw 3D moldings? There’s an extension for that. Wouldn’t it be cool to bend your models to fit a curve? That’s possible, too. Photorealistic rendering? Definitely. If you can imagine a SketchUp extension, chances are it already exists.Start customizing your SketchUp today: [URL="http://extensions.sketchup.com/"]browse Extension Warehouse.[/URL]
Dernière modification par IluvMTL ; 22/12/2014 à 22h05.
Dawson College Continuing Education Department (no homework, no grades...) is offering SketchUp for the first time in January 2015. There are no pre-requirements for this course.
You learn the basics for the first 20 hours of the course, then you work on a personal project of your choice for the last 10.
Mondays January 19 to March 23
6:00pm to 9:00pm
So far, I'm the only one that has enrolled, but apparently enrolments pick up after the holidays. I am self-taught in this program, so I'm sure that I can benefit from a course and improve my sketches (see one below).
It would be cool if other mtlurb members signed up too. The basic program itself is free to download (although a 'pro' version' also exists) Sketches can really help get the message across and can be assembled relatively quickly.
Here is the sketch I made for a belvedere for the Jacques-Cartier Bridge done via SketchUp, but without any training. You can check out the SketchUp website to the possibilities with their program, from basic to complex.
Here is the info on course if anyone is interested in signing up.
Prerequisites: Familiarity with computers, no previous 3d modelling experience required. Arts or technical (illustration, animation, graphic design, engineering, industrial design, etc.) background recommended.
Sketchup is a simple, free and incredibly versatile 3d modelling software widely used by professionals working in illustration, film, animation, video games, industrial design, interior design and architecture.
This course will provide students with the knowledge needed to pursue their own explorations with the SketchUp software in one of the above-mentioned disciplines. The first 20 hours of the course will be spent learning the principles and techniques of working in Sketchup, the last 10 hours will be spent working on a personal project of the student’s choice.
Platform: Mac or Windows
Software: Sketchup Make
Material required: 2Gb (or higher) Flash Drive
Duration: 30 hours
Register online [URL="https://dawson-ctd.omnivox.ca/cncr/Main.ovx?Ref=162023268735&C=DAC&L=ANG&TM=1"]here[/URL]!
SketchUp is a simple, free and incredibly versatile 3D modelling software widely used by professionals
working in illustration, film, animation, video games, industrial design, interior design and architecture.
This course will provide students with the knowledge needed to pursue their own explorations with the
SketchUp software in one of the above-mentioned disciplines.
The first 20 hours of the course will be spent learning the principles and techniques of working in SketchUp, the last 10 hours will be spent working on a personal project of the student's choice.
Required Material: 2GB (or higher) Flash (USB) Drive
Understanding the working mechanics of SketchUp
Navigating the space and learning shortcuts
Creating basic volumes and geometry
Modifying basic shapes and creating advanced volumes
Working with components
Using the 3D warehouse
Using scenes, styles, shadows and fog
Preparing the model for use in other programs and exporting
NOTE: Our non-credit courses are not graded.
A Certificate of participation will be awarded to students who attend and participate in a minimum of
80% of the classes.
Dernière modification par IluvMTL ; 23/01/2015 à 13h19.
Motif: maj image
If you're interested in taking a sketchup for beginners course starting next Monday night, call Dawson asap. This is the first time they are offering this course and only have 3 enrollments so far.
See below for contact info and address.
We are located in the heart of downtown Montreal, directly accessible via the Atwater Metro. We are recognized as one of the most attractive, modern and well-equipped colleges in Quebec.
4001 de Maisonneuve Blvd. West
Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
sent via Tapatalk
Dernière modification par IluvMTL ; 14/01/2015 à 11h47.
The introductory class was night, but hands on will only start next week. There are only 5 of us in the course (from various backgrounds and experience) and it's not too late to enroll if anyone is curious about using this design program. We will be using the free version called Sketchup Make.
The next 4 classes will be about learning the tools and commands and setting up an efficient workflow. For the last 5 classes, we will each be working on a personal project of our choosing.
sent via Tapatalk
Some SketchUp links
sent via Tapatalk
Here's a preview of a new uber extension called PlaceMaker:
import OpenStreetMap data sets into SketchUp for ridiculously fast site context models!
Stay in the loop at: [url=http://forums.sketchup.com/t/announcing-placemaker/33633]Announcing PlaceMaker - Extensions - SketchUp Community[/url]
Looks like the Placemaker extension is available. Works on the free version of Sketchup
[url=https://extensions.sketchup.com/en/content/placemaker]PlaceMaker | SketchUp Extension Warehouse[/url]
[url=http://www.suplacemaker.com]Home - SketchUp PlaceMaker[/url]
Dernière modification par IluvMTL ; 07/03/2017 à 16h46.
Voici l'ascenseur du pont Jacques-Cartier (VIsions dans [URL="http://www.mtlurb.com/forums/visions/secteur-pied-courant-23738/"]Secteur Pied-du-Courant[/URL]) avec le 6 month free trial
Dernière modification par IluvMTL ; 12/03/2017 à 15h53.
Les tags pour cette discussion